The Trust currently has 10 committed and active Trustees who bring a wide range of skills to the organisation with diverse experience in the third, public and private sectors. We now wish to recruit three more Trustees who bring:
- a commitment to the vision, mission and values of the Trust
- a range of appropriate generic skills as set out in our trustee Role Description (below)
Additionally, we are looking for individuals who have one of the following specialist skills:
- in depth understanding and experience of dementia policy and practice in Scotland, or
- personal experience of being in care, or
- significant knowledge and experience of communications, media and PR
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a visionary charity which is committed to investing in real and sustainable improvements in the quality of life and wellbeing of people affected by dementia and care experienced young people.
This is a voluntary role (although expenses are paid) which requires someone with the time and ability to participate effectively in both our Board and at least one of our committees (which meet quarterly in Glasgow). Trustees are collectively responsible for the performance of the Trust overall.
The following documents will help you learn more about being a Trustee with the Life Changes Trust:
If you would like to discuss the role informally, please contact the Trust’s Chief Executive Maddy Halliday: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made by a CV and covering letter, and should be sent by email to Maddy Halliday.
The closing date has been extended to the 23rd December at 5pm.