Director of Finance and Funding
The Life Changes Trust wishes to appoint an experienced Director of Finance and Funding to work with the CEO to oversee the Trust’s finance and funding functions.
The Director of Finance and Funding will be a member of the Trust’s Strategic Leadership Team. They will:
- help provide strategic leadership to the Trust as a whole
- work closely with the CEO to oversee delivery of the Trust’s refreshed Business Plan 2019-23
- with Trustees and the CEO, oversee trust investment arrangements as appropriate
- working with the CEO, oversee the Trust’s finance and funding functions, establishing and maintaining effective procedures at all levels of the organisation
- work with the Directors of Evidence and Influencing to establish new funding programmes and provide support and advice to the Trust’s Funding Managers
- ensure smooth processes between the Trust’s funding and finance functions
- effectively organise and communicate with the Trust’s Finance and Operations Committee and contribute to the Trust’s other Committees and Board
- with the Directors for Evidence and Influencing, prepare high quality papers and recommendations for consideration by the Trust’s Programme Committees
It is essential that the successful candidate has an understanding of the Trust’s beneficiary groups, or an ability and willingness to develop this. You will have a relevant accountancy qualification, in addition to strong experience of funding management. Reporting to the CEO, you will also be a member of the Trust’s Strategic Leadership Team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities, as well as a full Job Description, can be downloaded here. Please read this thoroughly before applying.
To apply, please complete the application form, which you can download here, and send it with a covering letter, clearly explaining why you are suitable for the post, how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification, and why the role is of interest to you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Friday 12th April 2019 at midnight, with interviews held 30th April 2019.
Late applications or applications without a covering letter will not be accepted.
- Salary: £48,747 - £59,340 per annum pro rata
- Hours: 28 hours/week (0.8 FTE)
- Notice Period: Three months
- Based: Glasgow (City Centre)
The Life Changes Trust is a time-limited organisation established from April 2013 until March 2023.