Life Changes Trust Funding Manager
The main purpose of this job is to support high quality funding management processes and awards, maintaining effective and supportive relationships with Trust Awardees. You will work as part of the wider Trust team to ensure that funding management is well integrated with evaluation and influencing work.
Although you will work with the Care Experienced Young People programme in the first instance, you may be required to work across both programmes (Care Experienced Young People and Dementia) at a later stage in the Trust’s life. The Life Changes Trust is a time-limited organisation established from April 2013 until March 2023.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Work with Trust staff and the CEO to maintain and manage high quality Trust funding policies and procedures
- Manage the Care Experienced Young People programme’s funding staff
- Ensure that funding applications to the Care Experienced Young People Programme are well supported so that the Trust receives high quality applications
- Manage assessment of funding applications for the Care Experienced Young People Programme (and, where appropriate, People Affected by Dementia Programme) in line with agreed procedures
- Carry out due diligence checks in relation to successful funding applicants
- Draft clear and accurate Award Letters and ensure they are issued and returned in good time
- Prepare reports with recommendations on funding applications for consideration by the Care Experienced Young People Committee and the Board, as appropriate
- Manage funding awards for the Care Experienced Young People Programme, once agreed, ensuring effective communication with and support for funding recipients
- Liaise with Care Experienced Young People Programme Awardees to ensure that monitoring and evaluation reports are submitted as required
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation reports as required, and in liaison with other Trust staff, for consideration by the Programme Director, CEO and Trustees.
To apply, please complete the application form, which you can download here, and send it with a covering letter, clearly explaining why you are suitable for the post, how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification, and why the role is of interest to you to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 25th January 2019 (interviews scheduled for the week of 4th February 2019, with a view to a starting date asap)
- Salary: £37,554 - £42,719
- Hours: 35 hours/week
- Notice Period: Three months
- Based: Glasgow (City Centre) with some travel in Scotland, including some overnight stays